Conservation Authority Enforcement

Compliance & Enforcement Renovations

If your property is regulated, you must apply for a permit to your local municipal government prior to carrying out any new home construction or renovation. Constructing a new or replacement house is considered development under the Conservation Authorities Act. 

We will complete application forms, proper legal surveys, floor plans, flood plans, and any additional documentation required to complete the title insurance claim. Let us help you with your title claim in order to preserve your land and complete the required construction.​

Code Enforcement Construction

Scroll to Top
Call Now Button