Rectify & Repair Damages From Work Completed Without Permits
Renovating a home without a permit can significantly devalue the home. It is important that you have a work permit in order to start a new home project or renovation. We can help you with the paperwork to complete your work, and keep your title insurance company happy.
It is important to obtain a building permit before you:
- construct any new building over ten square meters in area or place another structure, such as a mobile home, on your property
- make renovations or repairs or add to a building
- change the use of a building
- excavate or construct a foundation
- construct a seasonal building